Tuesday, February 21, 2017 — The National Asian Pacific Islander American Panhellenic Association (NAPA) is excited to announce the appointment of its 2017 officers. “I am so thrilled to be working alongside this group of talented leaders that push me and NAPA to be the best it can be,” says Chair, Hannah Seoh. “With their tireless dedication and passion for advancing the fraternal movement, I’m confident that we will be able to achieve the goals we have set forth for this year.”
• Chair: Hannah Seoh, ΔΦΛ
• Vice Chair: Vigor Lam, ΠΔΨ
• Secretary: Teri Chung, ΚΦΛ
• Treasurer: Alison Kao, ΔΦΛ
• Consultant: Mary Peterson, ΑΦ, ΣΛΒ, ΣΛΓ
• Director of Administration: Prashant Kher, ΒΧΘ
• Director of Communications: Angela Ju, αΚΔΦ
• Director of Membership: Bryan Dosono, ΛΦΕ
• Director of Operations: Bilal Badruddin, ΔΕΨ
• Director of Programs: Kristine Medina, ΔΦΛ
• Graphic Design Coordinator: Andrew Cristiani, ΛΦΕ
• Higher Education Coordinator: Taylor Phoumivong, ΑΤΩ
• LGBT Initiatives Coordinator: Toubee Yang, ΛΦΕ
• Risk Management Coordinator: Brian Gee, ΠΑΦ
The Executive Board oversees the long-term strategic planning for NAPA, whereas Headquarters Staff manage the day-to-day operations of the Association. At-large volunteers advance initiatives of key issue areas relevant to NAPA and the APIDA community.
While the NAPA Leadership comprises mostly of returning officers, Kristine Medina joins NAPA leadership in her new role as Director of Programs. “As I transition from being a NAPA volunteer to a position on the association’s executive board, my goal is to create a space to enhance the synergy between its member organizations. Being a part of my sorority, Delta Phi Lambda, has always been about serving others, and I look forward to continue doing the same for our entire fraternal community.”
Officers serving on the Executive Board express their commitment to continued service. “It has been more than a decade since NAPA’s founding, and I am excited to continue the work with our new and returning national volunteers. With each new year and board, I am excited to utilize our volunteers and their passion to further the mission of NAPA, while providing support to our member organizations,” says Vice Chair Vigor Lam.
The National Asian Pacific Islander Desi American Panhellenic Association shares a commitment to fraternal unity and assisting our membership in advancing the fraternal experience. Formally organized in 2006, NAPA currently comprises of 18 culturally-based member organizations.
Hannah Seoh, Chair
National APIDA Panhellenic Association